In order to register a joint venture company with Afghan Central Business Register (ACBR), the following documents are required:
- A joint venture agreement providing detailed information about the joint venture relationship;
- A copy of the contract that the joint venture is formed to perform jointly;
- A resolution from the companies appointing the joint venture company's president and vice president and/or any other official;
- A bank statement showing that the joint venture company has AFN 1,000,000 (One Million Afghanis);
- Tax clearance reports of the companies establishing the joint venture if the companies are registered in Afghanistan; and
- A copy of the IDs of the joint venture company's officials.
Subsequent to an initial assessment, ACBR will issue a Tax Identification Number (TIN) for the joint venture company. Additionally, ACBR will issue an inquiry letter to the Interpol Directorate of Ministry of Interior in order to obtain Interpol Clearance of the foreign national official[s] of the joint venture company.